Sunday, July 29, 2012

NEWS NEWS NEWS!

I am so excited to tell you that I have completed the new "Cut to Order" section in my store. You can now choose any Moda layer cake, choose any shape and size, and I will die-cut it for you. 


I'll tell you more about it tomorrow night as I'm a little tired after 14 hours sitting at my computer yesterday and 10 hours today.


I'm the last person to blow my own horn but I am so proud of this marathon effort (appropriate for the Olympics opening weekend I guess) as I have been trying to make this come together for quite some time.


I just couldn't wait to share my news!

What would you do with the new Trade Winds by Lily Ashbury?
I'm thinking big, chunky diamond charms.

3 comments:

  1. I think I would go with equilateral triangles in 2" then I would mix those in pyramid shapes with some white 4" equilateral triangles and make a quilt with that design. I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new section looks great - good luck with it!
    P.S. I like the idea of diamond charms for the Trade Winds...or small hexies to make Grandmother's flowers...

    ReplyDelete