Monday, June 4, 2012

A teensy weensy bit jealous


I'm looking forward to my mini-trip next weekend, just an easy drive down to Canberra (bumper to bumper with all the Sydney ski-bunnies heading off to the snow). My fondest childhood memories are from when I vacationed at my Nan and Pop's, just on the other side of the park from where I'll be staying.


But I have to admit I'm a teensy weensy bit jealous of these bloggers and their amazing trips overseas. (I shouldn't be jealous - they have scrimped and saved to make these dream trips come true - good on them!) I hope they don't mind me showing you some of their photos.

Aussie mum "You had me at Bonjour", now living in France, is currently exploring the idyllic Backroads of Provence ...

BackRoadsProvence10 
after having visited the prettiest city ever ... Lyon.

 LyonThree2

Frugal Queen from the UK is glamping it up in France on a shoestring budget and Badskirt from Sydney has been on a fabric-buying expedition to Tokyo.

But without a doubt, the trip that I am most jealous of is Brisbane designer Kimono Reincarnate's trip to Japan. Thank you Melanie for the most A-M-A-Z-I-N-G photos of fabulous flea markets ...
 
rural vistas and wonderful places ...
extraordinary art in ordinary places ...


inspiring personal expression ...


and of course crafty ideas, crafty gifts and crafty supplies. Shibori fabric - drool. Chiyogami paper - drool.


 I can't wait to see what pops up in the KR shop after this trip!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you enjoyed my photos from my trip - I had such a ball! But oh my, your other links are making me a wee bit jealous as well, there are so many places in the world I'd love to go!

    ReplyDelete