Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Now available - pre-cut Terrain hexagons

Just a quick post tonight to let you know that I have (finally) made some pre-cut fabric hexagons in the fabulous Terrain by Kate Spain. Sorry I took so long!


I have die-cut these in the 1 1/2" size, perfect for your 1" hexagons. The pack contains 294 fabric hexagons (that's 7 from each layer in this Moda layer cake) for $34.00. You can find the pack here.

I think the bold patterns in this fabric range would also look great in the larger sizes and other shapes too. If you have a particular size and shape in mind, let me know if you'd like me to die-cut some for you.

It is taking all my strength not to break open a pack for myself! I am dreaming of making a large stuffed dinosaur and calling him Terrain-asaurus Hex!

3 comments: